How does FBM define “Information” under this Policy?
- Information collected from Licensee through access to or use of FBM’s websites; and
- if Licensee is a Current Customer, a Licensee White Label Loyalty Software Reseller or Affiliate of FBM,
- Licensees Data, if and as such term is defined in Licensees White Label Loyalty Software Reseller Agreement, Affiliate Agreement or other agreement with FBM (the “Agreement”);
- if Licensees Agreement does not define the term “Data”, any information collected through Licensees and Licensees users’ access to or use of our platform or services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in the Agreement.
What is the Scope of this Policy?
What are FBM’s Guidelines Regarding Children?
FBM requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. In addition, our websites and Services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and FBM will not knowingly collect or maintain Information about any person under the age of 13. If Licensee believes FBM has collected any Information from or about any person under 13, please contact us at www.futurebusinessmarketing.com/contact-us/.
What about My Use of FBM Forums?
FBM may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, news groups and similar media, including social media, available to Licensee. Please remember that any Information that is disclosed in these areas may become public and Licensee should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Information in any of these areas.
What Kind of Information Does FBM Collect?
FBM may collect the following Information:
- personal and non-personal information that Licensee voluntarily provides when using our
websites or Services, including contact information (e.g., email address, name, telephone
number, home or work address, and ZIP code) and billing information (e.g., credit card number, bank account number and billing address);
- standard information sent by Licensees browser during visits to our websites or Licensees use of our Services without identifying Licensee as an individual, including IP address, Licensees computer’s operating system, language preference and browser type; and
When Licensee visit one of our websites, advertising companies such as Google may place a cookie on Licensees computer and may collect certain information about Licensees use of our websites. These companies may use this information, as well as information they collect from Licensees use of other websites, to display advertisements on the Internet about products and services they believe Licensee may be interested in. Licensee can learn more about this practice, and can learn about Licensees choices with respect to the use of this information about Licensee for customizing advertisements, at www.aboutads.info/choices.
How Does FBM Use, Store and Retain Information?
FBM may use, store and retain Information in the following ways:
- to provide Licensee with information regarding the status of Licensees account, and to bill Licensee for our Services;
- to provide Licensee with information and Services that Licensee request from FBM and to carry out FBM’s obligations arising from any agreement entered into between Licensee and FBM, including the Agreement;
- to administer, test, analyses and improve FBM’s Services and to facilitate marketing, including providing Licensee with information about available Services and related products and services
- to gather broad demographic and statistical information, and other non-personally identifiable information, which FBM may use for purposes such as understanding broad demographic trends and statistical information;
- to notify Licensee about changes to the Services, welcome letters, billing reminders, technical
notifications, security announcements; and
- for other purposes to which Licensee may provide Licensees consent.
If Licensee are an existing customer, unless Licensee ask FBM to provide Licensee with additional marketing information we will only contact Licensee by electronic means (e-mail or by posting to Licensees account with FBM). FBM will not review, share, distribute, print, or reference any of Licensees Information except as permitted in this Policy or required by law.
How Does FBM Access, Release and Disseminate Information?
Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose Licensees personal information outside of FBM without Licensees prior consent.
FBM will release Licensees Information as is reasonably necessary for the provision of Services.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- provision of billing information to organizations such as VeriSign, PaymenTech, Signio CyberCash and similar organizations; provision of aggregated or otherwise non-personal Information to third parties, such as our provision of non-personal usage information to our service and license providers for the purpose of licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes;
- provision of Data to vendors and contractors providing services in support of FBM’s provision of Services to Licensee. FBM will only release data that is needed to deliver the service for which the third party vendor has been contracted. These vendors are required to maintain strict security and confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes other than in accordance with FBM’s instructions and policies.
In addition, FBM may access and release Licensees Information without notice or consent under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, as determined by FBM in each case;
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
- If FBM, any of its websites or Services or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company.
Is My Information Secure?
Although FBM uses reasonable efforts to protect Licensees Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore FBM cannot guarantee the security of Licensees Information transmitted using our websites or Services and any transmission is at Licensees own risk.
How Do I Terminate or Opt-Out?
Please note that Licensee cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us regarding our provision of Services to Licensee, including messages relating to Licensees account. In addition, certain Information may be required in order to use our websites or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt out of providing Information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites or Services.